Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Softbox Option 3 (April 19, 2011)

I was down in Binondo today and decided to get myself a softbox.  I drove the very busy streets of San Fernando and Sto. Cristo to look for Tay Hua Trading.  This place is becoming quite popular - good selection of products for photo enthusiasts.  The best part is that their prices are cheaper than Hidalgo St. shops in Quiapo. 

I have a few dual umbrella sets but this was my first softbox. I was so excited.  Even more excited to try it out outdoors (soon).  It was a 60x90 cm manual setup softbox kit with a Bowen mount Speedring (kinda hard to assemble by the way).  It came with 2 diffusers (internal and external).  It also came with a horizontal speedlite bracket and a 6ft light stand.  They also sold a couple more modifiers like snoots, reflectors, collapsible softboxes, beauty dishes etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment