Sunday, April 03, 2011

Wingman - Makati City

Had the sudden craving for American dining?  Or simply looking for a quick fix for the night? Well you better try this American diner inspired place located in Malugay Street, Makati City.  I was introduced to WINGMAN by a colleague of mine a few weeks back and I recall telling her that this is by far the best wings joint I've tried.  

Last night, I decided to take Frida along with me to try it out.  She loved it!  We ordered garlic parmesan and honey flavored buffalo wings (btw, you can split the flavors for orders of 12 pcs or more).  The flavors of the wings were meshed up with generous servings of cheese and cream based dips.  Another order of their quesadilla + a round of Coke Zeros completed the combo meal of the night.  The place was packed inside out.  They serve both local and imported beer which really makes the place barkada-tambayan friendly (oh and they also have free wifi).
I should have ordered beer instead 

2 comments:

  1. Nice one honey!

    I really enjoyed the food and taking pictures with you last night, in my boyfriend shirt which you gave to me as a present:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lagay mo na yun tsumura!!!! mapapamura ka sa mahal! hehehe

    ReplyDelete