Monday, April 11, 2011

Tsumura Sushi Bar and Restaurant - Indio Dinner (April 9, 2011)

Last Saturday, Frida and I caught up with the Indios (Don Albert, Joel, Alaine, Teter and Shao) for dinner (round 2) at Tsumura Sushi Bar and Restaurant.  We just came from my nephew's 1st year birthday party at Jollibee (E. Rodriguez Ave.).  Boy we were stuffed full (2 pc. Chicken Joy, Spag, Fries and half a burger).  I was not planning on having a second round of dinner that night.  So I thought =).  

They started serving yummy Japanese dish after dish so I said, "what they heck, I might as well call it my pig-out night" (excuses.. excuses..).  We had all sorts of sushi, tempura, sake, urchins and so many more I didn't even know what they were called.  To top it all, they served two plates of wagyu beef, perfectly cooked, medium rare, covered with caramelized crispy brown garlic chips. It came with pan seared veggies (i believe it was asparagus).  Exquisite indeed! For dessert, we ordered green ice cream and banana fritters coupled with strong arabica coffee.  

Then came the bill!  Wow.  It just came to me that they probably got the restaurant name wrong, or was it probably an irony of some sort? But thanks to Don Albert for the blowout =)

Tsumura Sushi Bar and Restaurant is located in: 2nd Level 88 Corporate Plaza, Sedeno St. cor. Valero St., Salcedo Village, Makati City, Philippines. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment